Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

custom report in the CMS system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

optman10

Technical User
Sep 10, 2013
MA
Hi all

We have a customer running CM + CMS systems, all are working fine but the customer want a new historical report from CMS that contains (Number of ACD calls, % of answered calls, total answered calls, calls per agent, answered call per each agent, abondant calls per skills and per agents)he want this fields only in one report, the problem is that I found this fields in different pre-defined reports of CMS not in only one.

My question is: is it possible to customize a new historical report in CMS as customer define ?

Thanks in advance

yes it is , i dont know the paramiters but a helpful member called stinney will be able to help

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Thank you montyzummer, I need the name of this tool that allow to customize a new historical reports and choose the fields demanded by the customer.

Thanks & regards

no no sorry the tool is cms supervisor.....the very well versed member of this community who knows cms is stinney or that is his handle....have you checked the faq section ...or the search facility on the forum

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

You can customize reports, there is a report wizard that can help you set up reports in CMS
Supervisor. Otherwise, you can open an existing report, save it as a different name and modify it.

You state that you need: Number of ACD calls, % of answered calls, total answered calls, calls per agent, answered call per each agent, abondant calls per skills and per agents)he want this fields only in one report, the problem is that I found this fields in different pre-defined reports of CMS not in only one.

First, Number of ACD calls and total answered calls would be the same item.

It looks like he also wants all the agents listed and the stats of answered calls per agent. Also, abandoned calls per agent isn't a data item, a call can't be delivered to an agent and be abandoned, calls are only considered abandoned from VDNs or Skills. Is he perhaps looking for calls delivered to an agent and redirecting back into the queue (RONA calls?)

You can combine tables into one report, it can be tricky to merge it all into one table on the report, it probably will be easier to create 2 tables on the report and pull the data from the 2 different tables.

Thanks for the shout out montyzummer.

- Stinney
"Scire ubi aliquid invenire possis, ea demum maxima pars eruditionis est"

"To know where to find anything is, after all, the greatest part of education"

stinney no probs your are best places to answer this question ... all the best

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Many thanks Stinney for your great explanation, I appreciate your help, please just I want to know where I can find a report wizard tool, and does it require a specific licence ?

Thanks

The Report Wizard can be found in the Commands menu of CMS Supervisor, no additional licenses are needed. (Assuming you have a Supervisor license available)

you must have a supervisor licence , log into cms via the terminal su to root and type cmssvc and view option`s 1 & 2 this will give you your licencing structure

check this link out may be helpful for your reports

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back