Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Custom Real Time Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

pressmab

MIS
Sep 16, 2005
CA
Basically, I need to make a custom realtime report that refreshs to show live data.

If I had the connection info and the view that the real time agent report uses, I'd be golden.

Can anyone help me obtain this info?

Thanks,
Brian Pressman

We're taking about this on this forum. Not sure if you've checked it out. We are taking more about sowing RTD on a webpage, but there are some other solutions listed.

I've looked into GRTD, but I need to do some very customized interfaces using real-time data which GRTD cannot satisfy.

I pretty much require read access to the views/tables that GRTD and Call Center Real Time Reports and Displays use. From what I can tell, I need to become a Nortel Open Developer ($500 US) and then purchase some development tools.

Seems pretty crappy to get read access to some views/tables.

I'm pretty sure I need to become

mmmmmmm......

Just an idea.... but there must be some way of capturing the data that GRTD uses via its dsn???

I dunno... Long shot but worth having a look at??

MoMoZoNe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back