Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

custom page size 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

earme

Programmer
Jul 27, 2000
US
I have created a report in Windows 98 that I need to be a specific paper size, and thus created it so in the printer page settings. However, it also gets viewed in Windows 2000. The 2000 machine doesn't have the paper size. I created it as a new form using the server properties, but I still cannot see it in the printer settings. Does anyone have any ideas that can help me out. Is there a way to force the report to be a certain size no matter what the printer's paper sizes are?

Thanks!!
Evie
[sig][/sig]

Is it the same printer for both cases? The page size is an artifact of the printer driver specification, so if the printer is unchanged, perhaps you should look for an updated printer driver for win2k. [sig][/sig]

Ha, I got a "friend" now. Me got the same problem as well, which the printer I used is Epson LQ-1170 ESC/P 2. The custom paper size preview and printing are tested well on Win95, but not in Win2000!

I had tried the Epson site but found no driver version for Win2000.

If anyone know how to solve this, would appreciate if you can share the knowledge with me. TIA.

BTW, I got a reply on the custom paper size problem, but the proposed solution is not viable in my environment. Anyway, just FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back