Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Custom ISL Scripting Micros 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSINSAM

Technical User
Mar 3, 2013
US
Hey guys. I am looking for someone who is proficient in custom scripts and API integration for Micros 3700. I have some contract work for the right programmer. Please contact me at if interested

Interesting question but there is one big thing for everyone who would like to integrate into pos systems from oracle.

You can use scripts and the api but if oracle made some changes it does not work anymore.
the use of the API need a license for the customer but Oracle (the stop was already in micros times) has stopped selling.

The only allowed way to use, is to send items or payments from a 3rd party system to there "eCommerce open cloud service" with a monthly or yearly fee for the customer.
In fact only Oracle Partners can request development help, access and approvals for there interfaces.

you can also connect to 3rd party connectors
there are also actual news about omnivore

omnivore.io
simplicitypos.io

I m going to send a message to you via your web site.

Stefan D / saftware.dev@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back