Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Custom filters operand

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck1212

Technical User
Dec 3, 2015
US
Hi All,

I'm new to mas90. I am trying to create a custom filter report of all inventory items that don't have the word "discontinued" in it. Unfortunately there is no "not contains" operand. How would I go about getting the report to return all inventory items that does not contain the word "discontinue"?

Thank you for your help!

I'm not sure. It's a filtered View of existing inventory on the screen output and not printed report, if that helps any. Forgive my vague explanation as I'm a complete newbie to mas90.

I assume you're looking at an item list in the lookup. You cannot filter on the description, if the description contains the word "discontinued". If the item's Product Type field has been set to Discontinued then you can create a Customer filter, add Product Type and then add a filter on Product Type Not Equal To D.

Sage 300 ERP Certified Consultant

Ettiene,

Thank you for the info.

Unfortunately when creating the filter, there is no operand 'Not Equal To' as one of the choices. The drop down box choice has Less Than, Greater Than, Equal To, Before Date, After Date and a few other except Not Equal To.

Lookup_aqqei0.jpg

Sage 300 ERP Certified Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back