Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Custom Draw help please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

triswebb

Programmer
Nov 10, 2002
DE
Hi all,

I have been stuck on a problem for some time and would REALLY appreciate any help I can get with it. Currently I have a list control that displays information as shown below.

Entity Name Amount Success Failure Unknown
IfcAxis2Placement3D 11 11 1 0
IfcCartesianPoint 29 29 0 0
IfcDirection 26 26 1 0

As you can see from the list (this list usually contains about 30 entrys) both IfcAxis2Placement3D and IfcDirection have failures, what I want to do is make theses entrys with failures blue, now the index of these items is known, ie. I have a vector that stores the entrys with errors, so for this list I would have a vector simply containing 0 and 3, currently I am using this code to change these entrys to blue, but it simply does not work:

for(int k = 0; k < kMax ; k++)
{

colorPoint = Org[k] ;
if (pLVCD->nmcd.dwItemSpec == colorPoint)
{
crText = RGB(128,128,255);
}
else
crText = RGB(0,0,0);
}

Here, Org is the list of indexs that I explained above and as you can see I am looping through them and then changing that index value to blue, the only problem is it only ever changes the last value to blue, i.e. in the above example it changes IfcDirection to blue but ignores IfcAxis2Placement3D !! I think it is obvious I am not using the right method to change on a specific index, but cannot find another that works. Any help greatly appreciated…..

Thanks again,

Tristan

i think you need to look at making it owner-drawn control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back