Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Custom Date Attribute in a Category Problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerotol

Programmer
Nov 23, 2006
LV
Install my own module (zcategory, for example). Module contain ZCAtributeDate and ZCWebAttributeDate (orphan from LLAttribute:Date and WebAttribute:Date) with fName property set to 'Custom Attr', fType = 440777, and fCreateHTML = 'zattrdate.html',fEditHTML = 'zattreditdate.html'. 'zattrdate.html' and 'zattreditdate.html' files I create by my self. All work fine, I can edit, add attribute to category and so on. The problem is, that when edit category, livelink call default html files from webattribute module (attrdate.html or attreditdate.html). Please help.

check a feature called .fAttrRunTimeHTML to see if it is set.

Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
James Thurber, New Yorker cartoon caption, June 5, 1937

.fAttrRunTimeHTML, and .fAttrPainterHTML set to 'zattrdate.html'. .fAttrEditHTML and .fAttrCreateHTML set to 'zattreditdate.html'. But called 'webattribute/attrdate.html' and 'webattribute/attreditdate.html'. :(((((

I found!:) I "register" my new attribute type, by adding this script fragment in my module`s startup script:

$LLIApi.LLAttributeSubsystem.AssociateTypesByCustomID( 0, { $MyAttrID } )
$LLIApi.LLAttributeSubsystem.AssociateTypesByCustomID( 2, { $MyAttrID } )
$LLIApi.LLAttributeSubsystem.AssociateTypesByCustomID( 3, { $MyAttrID } )

awesome that is the spirit!!!!

Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
James Thurber, New Yorker cartoon caption, June 5, 1937

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back