Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cust Maint Lookup Add a Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

flagurugrl

Technical User
Nov 3, 2005
US
Hi Everyone... I am trying to figure out how to add a field into the cust maint lookup screen to show YTD cust sales...

What version of MAS are you on?

When in the lookup click on the button Custom in the lower left hand corner of the panel. Give the new lookup a name and check the Default box,follow the prompts.

Hey Big Louie!

I am running 4.1... But there is no YTD cust sales field to select... Do I have to create a new field? If I do, what fields would I use to calculate the YTD sales for customers?

OK in v4.10 and above there is no longer a YTD field. It is calculated when you open certain panels or reports.

Is there a way to program that field? Because when you do go into custom there is a button for "new field" which lets you create a field using functions and calculations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back