Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CUE group voice mail ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxon747

IS-IT--Management
Jun 21, 2001
IE
Hi All,

Can someone please give me a dig out with a CUE issue I am having. The Cisco doc files on CUE mention group voice mails are possible.

I want to have a hunt group for e.g. sales , this hunt group number would dial 3 sales staff with a final stop being a sales group voice mail ... all sales staff to have their own VM, but sales staff should have access to this group sales VM.

I've read and reread this doc file but for whatever reason I can't get it to work ... it looks straight forward but the light buld is not lighting for me ... I must have a config error ... I don't have access to the kit, it's on a customer site and no remote access ... I sort of learning as I go and got dropped into this ;-) , not fun and games when your under pressure to get it working.

Does anyone have a smiliar config they could send me on ... not sure how long a config file I can post onto this forum ... my email address is open to all.

Tnxs for ur help

Rgrds

Whoops, sorry, some problems with the site ... I hit the submit button twice as I thought it had hung ... correction, I didn't know you couldn't email ur address ... so not sure if I can cut and paste my config on this, would be I guess 100 plus lines.

Tnxs again for ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back