Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CTI: send DTMF facility with genesys

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuneyt2919

Technical User
Mar 9, 2004
TR
Hi ,We use Genesys 6.5.304 T server with MD110 BC10 Application Link 4.0 SP9 HF03

On NCSTA tool of Application Link, I could send DTMF tone after i dialled a number, (We do not use "9" digit before sending dtmf)
But when i tried it from Genesys Side, it gave "invalid call identifier error 1150 "
The call id didn't change after i send the request but is there something wrong about sending DTMF?
Has anybody here, tried sending DTMF with Genesys environment before?
This is an important issue for our inhouse softphone application..
Rgrds.

Hi,

how is connected md to Genesys? and can you write the connection parameters?

Regards

Hi syncfail,
Genesys T server has a network tcp connection with Application Link, and of course application Link is connected to md110... Genesys 6.5 sends requests to Application Link , and Application Link sends it to Md110 via CTI links

Which connection parameters do you want to see actually?

Rgrds.

I know that Ericsson has it's "own" way of seding DTMF (as a escape service). Check in the AL trace utillity how the request looks compared to when you do it with the ncstatool.

Yes that's a good idea to compare it with Genesys environment..
Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back