Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CTI Development GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIS

Technical User
Jun 1, 2001
NL
Does such a thing exist? Something like orchestration designer, but with the possibility to develop CTI apps (TSAPI/DMCC) that can run on work stations?

Visual Studio?

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Never actually worked in visual studio (I am the phone guy, and network guy up to layer 4). Does it have a graphical development thingie for CTI apps?

Check out DevConnect for AES stuff. There's various SDKs to write write applications.

Yes - but you need to be a programmer I think to work with those. Or is there a GUI development kit available these days?

Nope. That's about the size of it. I suppose if you look a little deeper, there might be those elements in the SDKs for .NET or whatever other language you use. I'm not coder myself, but I can't think those guys just open a notepad and go to work - they've got to have some tools to streamline it, but it would be beyond the scope of Avaya's API

Whoever makes this GUI is gonna make a million :)

Considering how bad the code HTML GUIs write we're a long way from point and click programming CTI applications.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Yes it is exist. We have developed a CTI app using TSAPI, it will allow the end-user to popup a internet browser -on ringning call state- with customized URL or to lunch an app location with dynamic parameters

Wael
VoIP Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back