Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CSS Object Wrapper for Delphi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djjd47130

Programmer
Nov 1, 2010
US
I'm working on a custom stand-alone web server application in Delphi XE2 and would like to put something together to dynamically produce CSS data on the fly based on an object which contains all the CSS properties. Essentially, I'd like 2 objects, something like "TCSSPage" containing a list of "TCSSClass", each of which having a "Content" property which compiles it into the CSS code on the fly.

I can build this myself if I can't find one, but I'd like to see if something like this already exists before I reinvent it. It's just that it'll quickly become a huge project of its own if I have to build it.

JD Solutions

I don't know of any existing classes for this purpose, so I think you'll need to build it yourself. Perhaps this will give you a starting point.

Clive
Runner_1Revised.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." (Paul Ehrlich)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To get the best answers from this forum see: faq102-5096

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back