Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CSI keyboard mapping / commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnealtx

Technical User
Jul 26, 2013
US
I have a remote switch (Definity RMC-CSI running G3 csi V7)(vice versa?) that currently is only locally administered.

The terminal is directly connected to the switch.

I am attempting to update station records, but cannot get the switch to accept the change - does anyone have a list of keyboard commands for the CSI V7 software, or how to program the F1 / F3 / F5 keys for that software?

Thanks,

Thanks for the reply -

The terminal is a directly connected 'dummy' terminal. No computer, so no administration client.

Will those key mappings still work?

Thanks,

Mike

ok, in that case..
I found the doc for you here.
I could not find it in the Official Avaya archives anymore :)
But really, choosing the right emulation should fix the keymapping, unless the terminal setting got erased.
You should be able to type the emulation on the screen you get after logging in. otherwise type newterm if you are already logged in.

Thanks for the reply and the link to file.

I don't know that there was ever any keymapping set up on that switch, to be honest.

I'll have to look and see what emulation is being used when I'm at the location on Friday. Will probably have to recreate the F1/F3/F5 keymaps, hopefully that's listed in the file (still waiting on it to load).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back