Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1K with AVST or Aura messaging???

Status
Not open for further replies.

irvjam

MIS
Apr 11, 2003
US
We have a network of 12 CS1000's 3 at release 7.5 and 9 at release 5.0. We have a internal network mixture of SIP using Aura system/session manager and t-1's using mcdn.
We are replacing our Octel 350 this year (2012. Please reply with any experiences good or bad integrating either AVST call express or Aura messaging platforms in a mixed SIP and T-1 network with CS1K, I would be very interested in your feedback. Thanks

I am in the process of looking at the AVST and Esnatech product to replace Callpilot. I would also like to get any feedback as well.

I remember hooking an avst to 81c and when we called Nortel to get assistance they declined and said remove it immediatly. The product was not on the approved 3rd party integration list.
wonder if thats changed

I replaced my Octel 350 about 3 years ago with the AVST using SIP to the CS1000. We initially had issues due to SIP integration being so new with AVST. But I found a vendor that supports both. I am very happy with the AVST product.

We put in an Esnatech VM system on SIP to a CS100E rls 7. Great support fom ESNAtech. Worked fine, no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back