Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1K - Max Concurrent Calls in Progress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

exmcier

Technical User
Mar 1, 2012
US
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out the maximum concurrent calls in progress for a given period of time without having to sift through CDR data via Infortel utility?

count your call registers.. (speech paths)

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

you can check this doc see if it has some of what you want to setup.

Traffic Measurement Formats and Output Reference
Avaya Communication Server 1000
NN43001-750

Triton101 & John Poole, thanks for the quick feedback. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight....Reading the Nortel Doc that Triton sent.

Thanks Guys

Do you means calls on trunks? I would just create a script that traces all the routes over and over. Nothing in the books is going to help you find out you how many calls you have at a given time.

Find more at GHTROUT.com

GHTrout,

I can kind of get max number of calls on each trunk via CDR reporting utility, but the time frames for each trunk vary somewhat. I was hoping to get max concurrent calls in the switch (say for a given 24 hr period). It looks like I might not have any options.

As always, thanks for sharing your insight & experience on this forum it is always appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back