Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000S 4.5 TO CS1000E 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

teekow

Vendor
Nov 23, 2003
US
Right now, my IP phones are using small format virtual TNs 61-00 and up. That maps to the actual virtual superloop of V96. These 2 field TNs come up as 4 field TNs on the new CS1000E platform. For example, 61-00 becomes 96-0-1-0. Can someone refute or corroborate my fear that I will need to go to every phone and re-type the TN? My assumption is that when that phone re-registers to the new TPS, it will try and register a TN that does not exist since it was manually typed in when the phone was originally installed.

any thoughts?

rob

When we did our 4.5 to 6.0 upgrade the IP phone TNs converted automatically to lscu format, ie, we didn't have to touch them.

Now, prior to the upgrade I upgraded all the IP phones to the latest firmware.

hi, have either of you guys got any 2216 acd sets still working on your system, we upgraded to rls 6 over weekend but coulnd get the 2216 sets to work

any ideas
Thanks

No 2216s, but have a couple of 2616s set up as ACD sets working without issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back