Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000M & Element Manger question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmman

Technical User
Aug 28, 2008
US
HOw do I get to the Element Manager on a CS1000M? Is it software that needs to be installed on a PC somewhere or is it on the CS1000?

Thanks

If you have a signaling server then you can use the explorer browser to the node ip address or the tlan ip address. Login with the switch login and pasword.
What release do you have and what kind of sig server do you have ?

No software is needed.

ok, whats the best way to find the TLAN IP address in a system thats up and running? I believe its 4.5w and not sure right off what sig server they have

If you have ip phones you can use the s1 address of the ip phone. If you have a bcm or can look in telephony resources under iptrunks and use the gatekeeper address (tlan of ss).
You can also use cli with db9 to db9 I am not sure if it is straight through or null with 19200 n 8 1 in the com1 port in back of the sig server.

Thanks for all the feedback. Was able to get to Element Manager with your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back