Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E upgraded to 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridianman64

Technical User
Sep 8, 2011
US
and we seem to have an issue with conference on IP 1200 series sets.
I try to make a conference call and while dialing the second call, CONF appears in the window UNTIL I dial the last digit in the string, it then switches over to RING AGN.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this issue? I am going to assume it is yet another patch...

TIA!

Just to confirm your process, you dial the first number, someone answers, you press the conference button and get a dial tone again (first call is put on hold) you dial the second number, when that is answered you press conference again to join the two call together.
Is this the process you are trying to follow?

thanks for your reply trvlr1, I have my first call established, I then hit CONF and begin to dial my second call, I get my secondary DT and dial but when I reach my last out dialed digit, the screen reverts to RNG AGN.

Have you tried waiting until the 2nd party answers?
You cannot establish a conference until they have answered unless you program a No-hold conference key NHC.

Yes even after the second call is established, the CONF key never returns, but this is only on the 1230 sets, the M3900 sets work fine...

We are having the same issue, We upgraded to RLS 7 and cannot conference to 1 number, we get ring again on the display instead of conference. We had no issues before the upgrade. I have since reloaded the PBX, upgraded and downgraded the IP set firmware nothing helps. We can conference from our digital sets to this number just not the IP sets. The only strange thing I have noticed is that the number we are trying to conference to does not ring, It goes right to music on hold and then a RAN message and finally someone answers (it is a call center)

Hi there, did you manage to resolve this porblem? I have something similar with networked CC calls on a Rel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back