Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E rels 6.0:Sync fail(cannot connect to server) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntima1

Vendor
Oct 23, 2010
LB
Hi all,

i have CS1000E rels 6.0 with HA active/Standby CS and SS.
i have register the CS to the SecDomain(Reg ucm sys) but i cannot make a node sync to the SS and all its elements.

what should i do?U have an idea?

Hi

If i understand you correctly you are trying to get SS CPPM cards and MGC cards to register in the Security Domain?

If thats the case, once u write in LD117.

REG UCM SYS

It asks u for the IP address of the primary call server.
it will tell you an adress like this (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)
That is the T-Lan adress. Try change this to the E-Lan adress and press enter. If it still wont register, Try turn of Secure Transfers in LD117.
(DIS TRANSFERS SECURE)
(ENL TRANSFERS SECURE)

The MGC Cards can be joined in the Sec Domain by logging in to the MGC Card localy either via Serial Cabel or Telnet.
Dont remember the Command for that right now but once logged in to the OAM shell type help and check the commands.
i think its something like joinSecDomain

Hope this sorts ur issues. Otherwise reply with the issue again and see if we can sort it.

Best Regards. GL

Thanks for your valuble info.. i did all what u have stated but my problem is :

in the element manager we create the node and we asign it the elemetns such as the SS leader and SS followe and MC32s. in the node we transfer the config to the CS and the CS will sync the config. to all the node elments (SS and MC32S) this sync is not working..and i am getting fail to connect to server.. eventhough ld 117 stat server all are up.
i applied the command of reg ucm sys and it is working.

thanks for ur help

On each Sig Server login to element manager and do the sync. We had issues where our follower sig server would not sync until we logged into element manager on it and did the sync.

Is that what your problem is?

After the successful sync we were able to sync both sig servers from the leader.

hii.
In the element manager rels.6.0 we cannot log in to the Seconday SS. we can only login to the elements manager in the leader SS. and the node that is created in the Leader SS. it is sync to the follower SS and all the node.

right or there is other solution.

Sorry for miss understanding.

Not sure what causes this.
How many elements are you trying to sync to? SS Folower + X MC cards?
If there is more then one element do all of them fail?

Try rebooting the Sigserver?

do an EDD on the call server, then try the node sync again

hii.
1- i have a leader and follower SS +6 MC32S.
i tried to sync one by one and it did not work.
i tried to sync them all and it did not work
i tried to restart the SS Leader and follower without any hope
i tried to restart the cs1000e callserver and to do edd, then sync.... it did not work..

redistribute the security token from UCM?

I did a upgrade this week and had the same problem. I upgraded from 1000s rls 4.50 with a 1100 sigser to IBM cots server. When I went into the existing node that came and made my modifications for 6 (removed some mc32 cards) and tried to save the node, it would transfer to the call server but would not sync to the cots server. When I checked in call server the pbxlink was down and application pbx was not running on the cots server. I tried rebooting, stopping and starting apps manually, nothing worked. I decided to delete the existing node and try to reprogram it from scatch, I did a edd first with rmd in faceplate. I than deleted the node and tried to program it back in. It would not take.

this is where it got crazy. I than did a restore in ld 43 to get the node back in. When I rebooted the call server to complete the restore everything came up and I could do a sync. My problem was solved and I have no idea how that made it work. If you try it and it works let me know.

hi..
i cannot do the restore my system is up 24 hours...my problem is that the pbxlink with all node 11 elements but the sync is disable. i am getting this error:

xmsgserver: (INFO) tXMSGw1: Got request from client to get bootp /u/db/node/node1.btp file from CS 10.0.0.14.

xmsgserver: (INFO) tXMSGw2: Got request from client to get config /u/db/node/node1.cfg file from CS 10.0.0.14.

xmsgserver: (INFO) tXMSGw2: File locks still exist
vtrk: (INFO) tAMLFE: amlfeAmlLinkRespose: Received init response message for AML link -1 1 (NotAvail)
vtrk: (INFO) tAMLFE: amlfeAmlLinkRespose: Received init response message for AML link -1 1 (NotAvail)
xmsgserver: (ERROR) tXMSGw2: Cannot set lock for file type 5
xmsgserver: (ERROR) tXMSGw2: Transfer aborted for /etc/opt/nortel/sigServerShare/config/config.ini: lock is unavailable

no, was this a upgrade to rls6 and you had a node already that you are trying to get up or were you already on rls 6 and your're adding a node to a existing signaling server? I need to know some information about what you had prior to this.

are you using cppm linux based servers or cots servers?

is ss deployed on your server or not?

When you stat ss in ld 117, does pbxlink up/running or down.
if it's down, you have to get it up.

first i am using CCPM linux base. for SS Leader and follower
and all the pbx link is up and the node working normally. i have 20 ip phones connected to this node.

I have no idea, sounds like a job for avaya/nortel. Sounds like a corrupt file to me.

Might be too late but I would try the following:

1) Reboot SS
2) Make sure all elements (SS, CS, MGC, MC32) are either all reg or all not reg to the security domain
3) Try to transfer the node
4) Log into EM and see if the node is still there if not import it from SS or CS
5) Save the node
6) Make sure all elements (SS, CS, MGC, MC32) are either all reg or all not reg to the security domain.
7) Try to transfer the node.
8) Try to reload the database and the try to transfer the node
9) Reload the CS software and database

what u mean by reloading the database?

Hi

Could you please infor me if the IPsec in normal case,it should be enabled or disables?

Thx

IPSec should be disabled in most cases.

I too had your fault, and they way I cleared it was to carryout the Reg ucmsecurity system command, then redistrubute the token. I then deleted the node and rebuilt it.....it then sync fine and has been good ever since.

anyone get this error:

26/11/2010 12:51:15 LOG0003 tLogin: generr**** No valid RADIUS responses received
26/11/2010 12:51:16 SEC0116 User ADMIN has been allowed to log in using an emergency account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back