Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E 6.0 EXit from CSLOGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

coameno

Programmer
Nov 21, 2009
US
Besides the Control A D is there any other way to exit the CSLOGIN back to the LINUX command line. I tried the Control A&D and it is not working. I have a CORES system 6.0. CPPM card.

All I can tell you is what I do and it sounds like my situation is different - I use putty to telnet into a remote switch and to get out of cslogin I hit: ~.
(tilde period)
Since I haven't heard of your ctrl A D I suspect that mine is way different.

I want to emphasize here that I am just pressing the buttons I was told to to get into and out of my switch and I don't want to pretend I know anything about the underlying technologies.

Cool Hand Luke said:
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself."

What about ~. That is a tilde and a period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back