Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 Option 11c training

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Wong

Technical User
Mar 18, 2017
CA
Hey guys
Been staying afloat since our only phone tech retired 6 months ago. Been doing the simple maintenance with the help from everyone in the forum. I've come to the point where I need to understand more about my system. I'm in charge of about 20 sites with the CS1000 option 11c which runs on a very old version/release that probably hasn't been updated for almost 10-15 years.
Are there any in depth tutorials, videos, labs etc that's out there? I've done some searches and found a few courses that I'm not sure if it's even the right course I need. I also can't afford those prices as I just purchased my first home, so money is a little tight.

I found in a thread for a ghtrout link, but seems to be disabled everytime I try.

Really appreciate any feedbacks.
Thanks!

Yes, Drew did a sterling job in duplicating Genes website and we still have the option to update it. Although your CS1000 systems are old, they probably haven't given you that much grief over the years compared to some of the newer stuff.

The attached basic programming guide is also very old but it might be of some help to you. Gene's Micro Merl's guides are very useful.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Ok
dear
I am using Cs 1000
and have operation and maintenance knowledge,
if you face any problem let you please share it and I shall try my best to fined its solution

mehr

Thanks for all the feedback and support guys. My head is gonna explode with all this knowledge. It's so sad that such a cool and robust system is going the way of the dinosaurs.

Keep the system going! Best system ever made! If and when it ever goes, look at the UCx, and you'll be able to keep your existing phones, that's if the phones are in good condition?.

Just curious? Where are you located? Are you with a hotel chain? Offices? I was just in Canada and was quite impressed with all of the CS1000/Meridian 1 equipment I still saw strongly in use.

Joseph Sus Jr. Nortel Emetrotel Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back