Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 no calls routed from DID

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinpooran

Technical User
Mar 18, 2014
US
Hello,

Hope someone can help, when are coming in from an external number to my office they can get my extension number directly by dialing 722 and my extension number. Right now it no longer works and the calls are redirected to the operator.

No IDC table is set up in any rout, can anyone have any ideas on how this could be set up and amybe how to print to see how the incoming calls should be routed.

Thanks

Well nothing changed on your end so it has to be a Telco issue. I would verify they are only sending you 4 digits and the protocol is still the same on the PRI

the telco came on site with there tester, guessing its a digital buttset and tested the T1. When the calls come in it rings on the buttset and it shows which channel the call is on. But doesnt show the digits being sent to us.

I will contact them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back