Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roytwo

Technical User
Jun 17, 2008
US
I can no longer log into our CS1000 release 7.5 with our regular log in password using level one. I can log in using our level two password. This is happening on both modem conection and UCM. In UCM when connecting to the virtual teminal I get the following:
"OVL0428
User authentication to CS1000 Call Server failed. 1. Check whether Radius is turned on for Central Authentication. 2. Check the user name and password of CS1000 component for local authentication."
What is happening and how do I correct the problem?

If your Call Server is registered into the UCM then it will take on those users and passwords that you created in UCM. If the Call Server somehow leaves the Security Domain then the admin2 user would be used. It sounds like the Call Server is not joined into the Security Domain. You can check this by going into LD 117 and do a stat ucm refresh to see if it is joined.

Keep in mind also that the passwords in UCM will expire if you don't set the expiry properly

Thanks KCFLHRC, but just got another error. I went to LD 117 and typed in stat ucm. I received error: SCH0105 meaning Wrong number of parameters. Re-enter imput. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Sorry, it's stat ucm sysrefresh, or you can try stat ucm sys

We went to the site and INI"D the switch. We are now able to connect via modem and UCM. i wnt to LD 117 and got the following:

=> stat ucm sys
Requesting UCM registration status from devices.
Waiting for status updates from each of the elements...
No elements registered with the Call Server

=>
SRPT258 AFS: No subscriber found for [SDM] application.

=> ***
OVL000
>err srpt258
>

SRPT0258
AFS: <error string>

Provides warning and info messages from the AFS subsystem.
Contact your next-level technical support.
Severity: Major

Does this mean we are not programmed correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back