Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 forward option is not working to mobile numbers only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed

IS-IT--Management
Dec 12, 2016
QA
HI all,
I am facing an issue in our CS1000 system that in a particular digital phone, I can forward the calls to Landline but can not forward to mobile numbers. I made sure that this phone has facility to call mobile numbers. Can anyone advise me on this issue?

Highly appreciated
Thanks
Rock

Can you post the TN of the digital phone please?. Make sure that you have CLS = CFXA, although it should already be set for landline calls.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website =

just try to call the mobile number they are trying to forward to. if the call doesn't go out, then you can't forward to it. Some countries have this limitation where the carrier circuits won't connect to mobile numbers. You would need to get some type of mobile gateway or get circuits that can call the mobile numbers.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

If CLS programming is correct, you may be able to rebuild the call before it goes out. The carrier may be denying the call because of the ANI or CLID in the signaling. A few options:

1)Set the FDN to an ACD that NCFW to the cell number. The cell number should be the ACOD + the number. Check your TGAR to make sure you don't get blocked.

2)If number 1 doesn't work then set the FDN to an ACD DN that NCFW to another ACD DN that NCFW to the same as in number 1.

3)Another option is to set the FDN to a LOC or CDN, use digit manipulation, strip all digits, and add in the necessary digits in order to dial the cell phone.

Make sure the cell phone is accessible via your outbound route by accessing the route via the ACOD or via LD 36 from a maintenance phone.

Thanks all for the replies.
CLS is changed to CLS=CFXA, then started to forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back