Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 CPPM Co-Resident Rls 6.0 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexer

Programmer
Jun 13, 2006
VE
Hi

I've A CS1000 CPPM Co-Resident Rls 6.0 and after a blackout I cannot enter by console or web to CS, When I try to enter via consola I receive the follwoing message:
"Password authentication failed, Please verify that user name and password are correct"

If I try access the CS via web, It takes too much to load and later I receive and error "certified error". I can enter via telnet to the MGC cards, The MGC shows the following error "User ADMIN has been allowed to log in using an emergency account". It seems that CS password expired, But I changed the security policies to avoid the password to expire.
The MGC display shows no errors, Traditional telephony is working fine, Ip phones are up but cannot use traditional telephony (trunks and cannot call to digital or analog phones), It seems that DSP on MGC card are disabled.
I trid to change password via web using change password option in CS but the password change web page never loads, It shows the message “This web page cannot be showed”
Please any ideas?

Hi

I tried to login via web using:

and after several seconds I received the following:

Your session is no longer active.

This may be because:
•Your session timed out due to inactivity.
•Your session expired because it attained the maximum permitted session time.
•An administrator manually terminated your session.
Click the following link to go back to the main navigation page. You will be required to log in again.

I could login to Linux via console using "nortel" user, but then I go to the CS using cslogin, But I cannot enter to CS with users: nortel, admin, admin1 and admin2, It doesn't work the password:

login as: nortel

Nortel Networks Linux Base 6.00
The software and data stored on this system are the property of,
or licensed to, Nortel Networks and are lawfully available only
to authorized users for approved purposes. Unauthorized access
to any software or data on this system is strictly prohibited and
punishable under appropriate laws. If you are not an authorized
user then do not try to login. This system may be monitored for
operational purposes at any time.

nortel@192.168.1.34's password:
Last login: Tue Feb 10 08:21:12 2015 from 192.168.114.17
[nortel@co-res-cppm ~]$ cslogin

TTY 08 SCH MTC BUG 8:30
OVL111 IDLE 0

>logi nortel
PASS?
OVL428

TTY 08 SCH MTC BUG 8:31
OVL111 IDLE 0
>

Hi

I fixed the problem, I coudn't enter to CS (I could enter to Linux), I think the CS applications were corrupted, So, I reinstalled linux (without formating HD and keeping all the configuration) and SS+CS+EM+NRS aplications (Deploy again) and load a backup and now all It's working

I'm assuming you rebooted the call server manually after the power loss?
I have seen this issue before and reboot generally takes care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back