Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 cant find patch folder?? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorACOG

Programmer
Oct 8, 2015
GB
Hi,
i am on cs1000 on 7.5 all works can get on UCM but when i get on cslogin and login i go on ld 143 and type mdp .... and its says extracting and then i get this error -

Screenshot_1_mgpzcy.png

Plz help ?[afro]

http://res.cloudinary.com/engineering-com/image/upload/v1456919723/tips/Screenshot_1_mgpzcy.png
Looking at your file names are you trying to load a VXWorks CPPM patch file to a Linux call server, should be using a CPL deplist

Hi Bignose21

Thank you for that i will look and get that CPL deplist and try that.[glasses]

It would appear that this is a CPMGS since you are trying to install the patch via usb, correct? So it would be a CoRes patch, CPL. The file can be called what ever you like.

I just downloaded the latest Deplist for CPPL and the file downloaded as CPL_7.5_24_1.zip, however you can name it whatever you wish as long as you follow 8.3 name format.

NOTE: It is important to rename the DepList zip file to an 8.3 name format (ie. ssc400_1.zip) prior to installation!
For Deplists that are to be applied to Linux Call Servers (CPPL), the Deplist zip file should be renamed such that the complete file name contains 35 characters or less.

WARNING: DO NOT ADD OR DELETE ANY CONTENT IN THIS ZIP FILE AFTER DOWNLOADING.
THIS WILL CAUSE FUTURE MDP REFRESH SESSIONS TO FAIL OR PRODUCE UNWANTED RESULTS!!!

HI,

i just got that file too, can i leave same file name?

Just a Man behind a Keyboard.

hi,

Thanks All. Its worked - [afro2][bigglasses]

yall awesome XD!

Just a Man behind a Keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back