Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 Auto Attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geepers36

Technical User
Dec 28, 2009
US
Good Morning All, I have been asked to determine whether or not my CS1000 61C has an auto attendant. Could someone instruct me on how to do this?

Thank you

You would need some kind of messaging system like Call Pilot to do an Auto Attendant

Thank you for the quick reply. I have Call Pilot and my telephone support tech wants me to pay a vendor to look into my system to verify if auto attendant was purchased with it. I don't think I should pay someone to tell me what's on my system, I just don't know where to look/test for it. Any ideas or command inputs?

Thank you

If your system has Call Pilot, then it's just a case of finding out if the feature was configured. You might need the Call Pilot Application builder program.

You will also need to check out your ACD queues and perhaps any DID tables to find out if certain numbers are going to Call Pilot.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

If you have Call Pilot then you have Auto Attendant capability. You can always call Avaya to see what your system is licensed for free. But the work part of it, someone usually gets paid.

If you go into callpilot manager, then the SDN table, you should see some extensions in there pointing to a menu. The menu's are configured with there own names so you might see something like Main_Menu..etc If you see these extensions in the SDN table, you can dial them from a pbx set and listen to what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back