Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000 and Nortel Integrated Conference Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

exmcier

Technical User
Mar 1, 2012
US
Last night we went from Rls 6.o to 7.5. After we did the Nortel Conferencing stopped working. All three conferencing cards stopped working with 7.5. Put one side back to 6.0 and two of the conferencing cards started to work again. Don't want to fall back to 6.0 as we would have to rebuild all of our IP sets. Any ideas to try as to 7.5 & conferencing not working?. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Did you verify the loadware that you currently have to the updated loadware on the ESPL. I remember having an issue with these and the new loadware fixed it. It was more of a TDM to IP conversion than an actual MICB issue.

John Anaya
Signet6 Network Sciences
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

and please don't mistake that as a typical Avaya response. I thought of that after i hit submit.

I just remember this happening.

John Anaya
Signet6 Network Sciences
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

I think janaya is spot on with this one. After all, if I remember right, the MICB just emulates a digital set with ACD DN's programmed on it. The PBX doesn't know that it isn't just a digital line card. I vote loadware also

Hmmm.... loadware was verified by Vendor remote technician. When the board was STAT'd the ports were showed up as logged out. Rolled back to 6.0 and now all three boards work. Will have to see what Avaya says.

Just an fyi. On March 19th Avaya released a PCN against 7.5 stating the removal of patch MPLR32292 from all deplists as it caused MICB problems as well as CLID display problems. Will see......

7.5 went in without patch MPLR 32292 and MICB conferencing problems encountered on this try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back