Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

2KJay

Programmer
Dec 7, 2004
US
Could anyone please give me a heads up on way im getting a DTA001 (database not found) on new PRI. All LDs have been programmed 14,15,16,17,& 73 but when i go to bring up the loop I keep getting the same error.

TMDI 11
DCH 11
CC 1
All built for PRI/ISDN

Any help would be greatly appericated.

I wonder what this button does?

JC Walters
2K Communications Inc.
Columbia, SC

did you enable the tmdi in 96? then enl the msdl x fdl.. if your past that post one trunk

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

is isdn yes in the net data.. if not fill that in. out the trunks, then the route then put them back in..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yes i have checked the CDB for isdn. I have rolled cards and clock source. I have dropped the TMDI and renabled with FDL. I can loop the card back to the system and BCh goes green. But when i try to go live i get the DTA001. I am using a DB 15 with 1, 3, 9, &11 and and have verifed with the LEC. I have even checked the Bars/Nars for routing.

Just confused on why or what im overlooking.

DB 15

Pin1- Green
Pin9- Red
Pin3- Blue
Pin11- Orange

JC Walters
2K Communications Inc.
Columbia, SC

It was built out as TMDI. Should i change it to MSDL on the RDB to MSDL.

JC Walters
2K Communications Inc.
Columbia, SC

I meant adan

JC Walters
2K Communications Inc.
Columbia, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search