Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS 1000 E training help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky911

Technical User
Mar 5, 2010
US
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for some advise on getting training, I looked on global knowlage training and I can't find anything for cs1000 E maintenance. I had taken a 3 day class (6351) it was a admin class on how to do adds moves and changes and do virtual moves. If anybody has any ideas that would help I would deeply appreciate it.

Thanks!

I am headed to Vancouver, BC in two weeks for the CS1000E Implementation and Upgrades. Maintenance is changing on the system. The old Installation and Maintenance course was good for the older M1 systems, but with the CS1000E, you are getting into Linux commands and very little hardware.

If you look at the course descriptions you should be able to tailor your training. I got a call from Global on the course I am going to take and they wanted to make sure I was prepared for everything they are going to go over. I have a feeling it will be a little more intense than what is described, but that is what I want.

I went to the Install/Upgrade class with Global, but for rls6 and it was a lot of information crammed into a week. They went over a lot of gotchas/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back