Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged: There is not enough space on the disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

weikfan

Programmer
May 4, 2005
US
Hi All,

We are on CE10. Our application server is on a Windows server and the web server is Unix.

I have a set of reports that are scheduled to run everyday at 7 am using unmanaged disk for destination. The reports failed with 'destination directory error. CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged: There is not enough space on the disk' yesterday. When I rescheduled, they ran fine.

Although it seems to be self explanatory in that it seems to complain that the destination directory, which is on the LAN, does not have enough space, I want to check and see if it meant more than that. Has anyone seen this error before?

Thanks.

I have seen this error with Crystal Enterprise 9. I found out that when my local drive on which CE9 was installed (in my case, Drive C) got down to about a half a gig, CE started to complain. It was like it needed space to operate. I cleared out a lot of log files and turned off some auditing for the short term and then requested more disk space on that drive. Never saw the error again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back