Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Viewer using RDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickkcir

Technical User
Jul 31, 2002
I have a VB application that uses the RDC using the crystal viewer. Is there any way for the crystal viewe to show the percentage of the report complete and the number of records it has cycled through as an .exe file compiled directly through crystal does?

Any ideas for this? I would like to have my crystal viewer show the percentage and number of records that the report has cycled through.

Basically, I would like it to look like a standard Crystal Executable that you get by compiling the report through crystal.

In the RDC Crystal Viewer through VB, I can turn on or off many properties such as the refresh button, stop button, etc., but I don't see an option for the percent done and # of records.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I still haven't found a solution for this. Any help anyone may have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Should be possible with the PrintingStatus object and the property of: NumberOfRecordRead.

Cheers,
- Ido

CUT, Visual CUT, and DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back