Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Viewer 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

superred

MIS
May 21, 2002
GB
All my users when required will use Crystal V7 to view their RPT files from Agresso.
Unfortunately I have to open the application first before searching for my saved RPT files.
When I locate my RPT file it comes up with a run time error and will not display my report, this happens on all reports.
Any ideas? service packs?

"Run time error 20534"
Error detected by database DLL

Possibly trying to run more than one report at the same time. or record locking maybe too many users have tried to run a report from a shared location at the same time. These are both reasons I have been given by other members for a very similar problem

It is better to ask for for directions rather than wander blindly... Where am I and why did I ever get into I.T. :)

The RPT files are stored individually on each workstation within self created folders.
All they are trying to do is use the viewer program to bring up their RPT reports.
No shared location

Any clues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back