Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

crystal sphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nespquick

Programmer
Aug 2, 2010
GR
can somebody help me find to download a crystal sphere vector like this? or tell me how can i make this crystal effect on an item...i have right now a sphere vector shape but it is not crystal ..so if you give me some tips on how to make it glass-crystal maybe i can work it out!!thank you..any help will be apriciated

Those are $10 on Amazon. Maybe buy one and take a picture?

Using copyrighted images without permission is legally frowned upon, and finding royalty free images of exactly what you need is supremely difficult.

So your best bet is to create your own! Also if it's for a business use, you can probably pass the cost along to the customer/your boss. If they need it right away, expedited shipping is always free when someone else pays for it. ;)

Place a circle on top of your shape and give it a radial gradient. Change the transparency of the new circle to "multiply". Play around with the center point of the gradient and its steps until you get something you like. You might even use two stacked circles for multiple hot spots.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back