Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal reports XIr2 export to pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

prgmrcr

Programmer
May 11, 2009
US
Hello Members,
I have an issue with loss of the picture quality of an image when exporting the crystal reports (xIr2) to pdf. Is there any solution to resolve this issue ?

Thanks a lot in Advance!!

To elaborate this issue more clearly:

The image is displayed properly on the Crystal reports application. When ever i display it on XIR2 viewer, there is loss of quality in the image. It happens even when i export the report to pdf. Is there any solution to resolve this issue ? Are there any registry settings that i have to do to display the image on viewer properly ?

Thanks a lot in Advance!!

The Image resolution appears to depend on the settings for the default printer. Make sure it's not a low resolution printer like "Microsoft Imagewriter".

Or see if setting the report to "No Printer". That appears to improve image resolution in the viewer.

Editor and Publisher of Crystal Clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back