Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal reports runtime on windows 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinken

MIS
Jul 7, 2003
US
Anyone know what version of Crystal reports runtime is supported on windows 2003. Im trying crystal reports 7 runtime that we use on 2000 terminal servers, but its not working on the 2003 terminal servers.

Thanks

I got it working, just an FYI for anyone that has a problem getting Crystal reports to work on a win2k3 terminal server environment. If crystal reports wont open you need to add in the system path variable the location of the c:\windows\crystal directory. Otherwise the user variable wont know where to look for the crystal reports .dll files.

I'm having similar problems with my w2k3 terminal server, using integrated crystal reports. They worked fine on my previous w2k term server.

I keep getting either "The ) is missing" error or the "A number, currency amount, boolean, date, time, date-time, or string is expected here." error.

How exactly do I add in the system path variable of the c:\windows\crystal directory? Is this something that I need to do per user, or just generally on the server. Sorry, this is a new area for me.

Thanks

What are those specific files (.dll) have to be added to C:\Windows\crystal and how do I add them?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back