Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasper

Technical User
Nov 6, 2006
US
GoldMine 8.5.1.12

I'm trying to write a Crystal report that will exclude information from out database. We are customer who are purchasing products A, B and C. I want a report that will only show those customers who purchase A and are not purchasing B or C.

I have no idea how to start and thought someone out here could help.

Thanks.

The product information is located in the contsupp.contsupref field and has a record type of P where contsupp.contact is equal to Member Rebates.

I want to create a list that will display only customer who has purchased product C and have not purchased A or B.

your report filter would specify the product.
I would create a parmeter field asking what product you want to choose for the report. That way the report is a template not matter what product you choose.

so set up the report to show all the fields.
add the parameter field to the repor title so you know what product the report is for and then in the report filter you would have rectype='P' and contsupref='parameter field.

hope this helps.
Jill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back