Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Reports-Citrix Physical Database not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabruno

MIS
Apr 4, 2001
US
Crystal Reports-Citrix Physical Database not found

Hi,

We are running the CR 8.5 runtime env. on a W2K server with Metframe 1.8.

When we run a report from our application we get 'Physical Database not found'.

Strangely enough, if we run our application while in install mode, it prints the report with no problem.

Any ideas?

jab

I have had a similar problem with a Navision database running thru ODBC. I can only hit the database when logged in as admin. I have total admin rights, etc. Very irritating.

Was Crystal Reports installed in Install mode?

I use 8.5 on several servers in my farm, and there was nothing special about my installation apart from the fact that I put the server into install mode before allowing the installer to continue.

Hope this helps CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

I had the same problem..when crystal installs..it creates a directory c:\winnt\crystal copy the contents of the crystal directory to the system 32 directory and this should fix the problem.

I believe that worked for older versions too... CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Everyone!

Copying the contents of the c:\winnt\crystal folder to c:\winnt\system32 did the trick.

I even set up the crystal folder in the path but that did not do it. Very Strange.

Thanks Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back