Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report XI Over Citrix - Parameter Dialog fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

evansc

Technical User
Jul 19, 2004
US
We use XI (Release I) over Citrix. (I don't know the Citrix version at the moment but can get it if needed.).

Almost everything works fine. But....

Say I create a report with dynamic parameters and run the report. The parameter dialog appropriately pops up and allows data to be input. But the button to run the report does nothing! It's as if we haven't even pushed the button.

If I make a stored procedure with variables and build a report in Crystal from that procedure, the same thing happens.

Any ideas? Our rep (not Business Objects, but a third party) was clueless.

I spoke to someone who advised me to try enabling scripting in Internet Explorer.

I tried that and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas? Without parameters we are truly crippled. SAP just blames it on Citrix, but I suspect it may have more to do with some kind of server configuration.

Have you checked whether this might be a driver issue? Are you only working via Citrix or are you moving back and forth between remote and on-site locations? I believe that dynamic parameters use the named driver in use during report design.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back