Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report Using a PeopleSoft Query 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsql

Programmer
Apr 10, 2002
US
I have cloned a delivered PeopleSoft crystal report and corresponding PeopleSoft query. I have modified the crystal to point to the new query and on my SAVE AS gave the crystal a new name. However the process scheduler does not recognize the new name that I have given the report it only recognizes the old name. And when I view the the PS query within the crystal report it is showing up as {call QUERY.queryname??????} with trailing question marks instead of {call QUERY.queryname}. I tried to remove the question marks, thinking that this may be part of the problem, but after doing so can not save the report. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No it was never answered. I ended up rebuilding everything from scratch. I appreciate your response. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back