Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Report error in MAS90

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSJohns

Technical User
Mar 15, 2010
US
After my server went down I lost all my form customizations
when I try to print Invoices the error massage is
Crystal RPT file for ###/xxx does not exist, Default form
will be used, My custom forms are in the MAS90 report folder
but I can't access them in Mas90
Please Help

What did your reseller say when you called them?

Need more info. After your server went down what did you do next? Re-install MAS? Copy from backup? Are you on MAS90 or MAS200? What version of MAS are you on?

MAS90 V 3.50
My reseller does not support it anymore
We did not lose any data except this error
I have not tried to reinstall it yet.

Just because your reseller does not support version 3.50 does not mean there are not other resellers that don't support it. Different resellers support different versions. It is true that Sage does not support that version anymore.

However, a good reseller could also help you upgrade from version 3.50 to the latest version which has many more features than that old software.

You can either call Sage for them to suggest another reseller in your area or find someone reputable online that can support you remotely (which might be less expensive). For example, I support a number of clients remotely that I have never met, so if I am out there, there are others that do the same.

You may want to also check on the Sage Community for answers to your question; that is a free resource from Sage no matter what version you are on. See the link in my signature.

Dawn

Visit Sage's Online Community

OK let's start all over again. You said the server "went down". Please define. Did you have to just reboot? Did you have to turn off and then back on? Did you have to replace a hard drive? Did you have to replace hardware other than the hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back