Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal Enterprise Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2003
US
Hi,

Two questions. I have been asked to determine what patch level a crystal enterprise 10 Server is at. How do I do this?

Also, need a standard guide for applying patches. Please help with any links or info.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Kelly

Assuming CE10 is on Windows Look in the folder below and you will be able to see the pathces applied.

\Program Files\Crystal Decisions\Enterprise 10\Patches

I don't know of anyway to see the information within the application. However the individual servers do have version numbers when viewed in the CCM

As for documentation, search in the Business Objects knowledgebase which you can get to at [URL unfurl="true"]http://support.businessobjects.com[/url]. I know there is information available there because I went looking for it at one point.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back