Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crystal 9 - can't export to Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

bduke

Programmer
May 17, 2002
US
We are accessing crystal through a web page and after upgrading to version 9 we still can't export to excel message is:
CRAXDRT error occured on server - 2147190548 error in file ??e: Missing out of date export dll,

what dll are they referring too.

We downloaded service pack 2 and that seemed to fix the problem on one server and not this one...

Anymore suggestions.

Thanks for all your help....

Try installing the service pack again. You probably already did this multiple times, but I figured I'd throw it out anyway.

I would try to figure out the .dll that it is complaining about. You could even go to the server that is working and bring a fresh copy of the dll over to the problematic server. It looks like the file may be CRAXDRT9.dll or CRAXDDRT9.dll perhaps?????

This may sound drastic, but I might try uninstalling and reinstalling Crystal Reports, and then reinstalling the service pack.

hth,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back