Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRPaperOrientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZazaFazaza

Programmer
Dec 3, 2005
EG
Dear All,

I have a report, that contains SubReport, I need to specify if a certain report is to be printed in Landscape or Portratit Orientation.
I've found some Code Samples that try to handle this issue, but they are all Programmatic Solutions.

I am asking if I can handle this issue from Inside the Report, may be by writing some Function in Basic code or whatever, the thing is "How Can I handle it from Inside the Report, if it's posible in the First Place"

Thanks, a lot for your cooperation

Best Regards,
ZazaFazaza

I find it difficult to understand the 1st sentence. Can you try to clarify the situation? For example, how is the subreport related to the problem?

- Ido

Visual CUT & DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

The SubReports Relate to the Problem in the Following Manner:

Subreport 1: Needs to be printed in Landscape Orientation
SubReport 2: Needs to be printed in Portrait Orientation

The Problem is that I need to set the Priniting Orientation to each subreport independently

There is no way to achieve this just with Crystal. If you are willing to consider a 3rd-party tool as a solution, see list at:
I'm aware of one Report Manager that allows you to automate the exporting of several reports to pdf files, each can have a different paper orientation, and then Merge these exports to a single pdf file (that can then be printed or emailed by the same automated process).

- Ido

Visual CUT & DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Thanks Mr(s)IdoMillet for your Co-operation

Best Regards,
ZazaFazaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back