Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crosstabulation using Borland C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwanyoike

Programmer
Feb 8, 2003
KE
I would like to do a crosstab in C++ but somehow i am not able too. Could you offer tips on how to go about it? Thanx!
Thanx again for your great inputs in this forum!!!!! its great to correspond and learn new things!!
Joel

Are you using Builder or hard-coding from straight C++? Builder has some components that will be life much easier.
James P. Cottingham

When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.
[tab][tab]Albert Einstein explaining his Theory of Relativity to a group of journalists.

Yes, am using C++ Builder for the crosstabs but somehow i seem to be missing out something?

Go to the Borland (Inprise) C++ Builder forum and post there. You'll get more help from people familar with Builder. Check out the FAQ and search the older posts, first.

I'll see you there.
James P. Cottingham

When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.
[tab][tab]Albert Einstein explaining his Theory of Relativity to a group of journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back