Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crosstab too wide for one page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcman

Technical User
Jul 20, 2004
US
I am using CR 8.5 and CR X, I have a crosstab that is too wide for one page. I want to have the remainder of the crosstab display below the 1st part of the crosstab on the same page. Can this be done? if so how?

No, that's the standard for a crosstab.

You could make the page wider, maybe use File> Printer Setup and choose landscape, or choose a much wider print format.

Or you could create a 'Mock Crosttab', but that's a lot of extra work.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

I am glad you posted that Dianne. When I read this thread I couldnt for the life of me remember where I saw that at. Now I remember!

Thanks, I had a feeling there was a way. Just couldn't figure it out.

I was the same way. :~/ Luckily I saved it to my desktop.
Dianne

Can this be done if the Crosstab is placed in the Report Header or the Report Footer?

If you can't create the necessary group in your current report, then insert a subreport into the report header/footer and create the crosstab in the subreport where you can insert groups.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back