Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Crosstab columns extending beyond one page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

carynbo

MIS
Feb 11, 2003
US
Hi folks. The number of columns in my crosstab spans across two landscape (lettersize) pages. When the crosstab displays, one report title shows, but the columns extend horizontally across the next page. This isn't the same behavior as when rows extend vertically past one page causing a page break.

If possible, I'd like a variable-page crosstab, where the report title displays on each page.

Is there something I can do like force a horizontal page break, with report headers to appear on as many pages as columns in a crosstab takes?

Thanks very much,
Caryn.

lbass is correct, there is no way to switch orientation for a subreport in CR.

Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Expert's Guide to Formulas / Guide to Crystal in VB
- tek@kenhamady.com

Hello All,

I have a problem like davi123. Davi123 did you do it in Crystal Reports or in MS-Access Reports? Is it possible in MS-Access Reports. Can you please reply to this question.

Thanks

Thanks & Regards,
zyabc

Hi zyabc,

I am using crystal reports. I am exporting portait reports to one PDf and landscape reports to another PDf, then I concat those two PDF files. I don't know abt MS Access Reports. Let me know if u have more questions.

Hi i have tried this method. but i couldn't suceed.
I'm using CR8.5 and using ttx for field definition.
i couldn't add group with the formula field .
cou;ld any one let me know what should i do.

Pushpa

Hi i have tried this method. but i couldn't suceed.
I'm using CR8.5 and using ttx for field definition.
i couldn't add group with the formula field .
could any one let me know what should i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back