Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cross-Tab Text Fields Not Aligning with Summarized Fields 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Wright

Technical User
Dec 20, 2016
US
I have a relatively basic cross-tab report that has one 'row' named 'group' and one 'column' named 'officer.' I have 25 summarized fields (and likely more before I'm done). The 'descriptions' or 'text' fields don't come anywhere close to aligning with the summarized fields; specifically, they are far shorter in height than the summarized fields. What's interesting to note is that when I flip the columns and rows, they align perfectly. But that's not an option because of the required format of the report.

Does anyone have an idea on how to 'correct' the alignment of rows on a crosstab?

Sincere thanks.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=697d27b2-501b-47b8-b0f6-04ea2367df2f&file=Test_Scorecard_By_Group_C_1.rpt
Should have realized that it need to compare NUMERICAL results vs the TEXT results I was comparing, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back