Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cross-Tab Report Page scrambling in Crystal report Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillJB

Programmer
Oct 18, 2007
US
I have a Cross-Tab report that was created in Crystal report 11.5 R2. When the report is displayed in crystal reports it works good. All Pages print as they are seen. When the Report is viewed from a Report viewer Object in a Application that was created in VS 2005(VB.Net), then report over laps between pages. I have tried changing then page borders, reducing the columns, re-positioning then Cross-tab with no luck. I have not found any other problems of this sort on then BO site or here.

The report was created with CR11.5 R2 and the VB.Net App was created in VS 2005. The Data is from A SQL server 2000 Database using Stored Procedure. Data grouping was done within the SP.

Additional Info:

The CRoss-tab was intitially placed in the GRoup Detail Section. I have also placed it in the report Header section to see if that fixes the problem. Results were the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back