Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cross-Tab "Show as Percentage of" Format CRXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarmend

IS-IT--Management
Jun 3, 2004
US
I have created a Cross-Tab in CRXI from a SQL 2000 table and added a summary column with "Show as Percentage of" Total. My problem is that CR is not allowing me to show any decimal places. When I format the cell as two decimal places or hit the decimal place increase button the cell format does not change as stays as whole number percentages. Has anyone ran across this same issue? Thanks.

Yes, I have too. I have a chart with 7 columns and it does not total 100% because I think it is rounding and not showing the detail. I am hoping someone can help us.

jarmend, I have CR XI and do not have this issue. Not sure, but I wonder whether you might have some settings in the file options->field tabs that are limiting your decimals.

-LB

I'm using CR 10 and i also have this problem. Even if i go into the fields manually, change the format and rounding to 2 decimal places, as soon as i preview the report it resets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back